CURRY DU POULET À L’INDIENNE – WIGO CHEF
Provided by: admin
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
|10 ounces Flat Rice Noodles|
|4 tablespoons oil|
|4 tablespoons Garlic|
|9 ounces Chicken, Shrimp|
|4 Green Onions|
|2 cups Peanuts|
|2 cups Fresh Cilantro|
|2 teaspoons Fish Sauce|
|2 tablespoons Soy Sauce|
|3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar|
|1 tablespoon Brown Sugar|
|2 tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter|
|Lightly Blanched Vegetables|
|4 tablespoons Crispy Fried Onion|
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, just until tender. Rinse under cold water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add bell pepper and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more. Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, about 2 minutes per side.
- Push the shrimp and vegetables to one side of the pan and pour in the egg. Scramble until just set then mix with the shrimp mixture. Add the cooked noodles and toss until combined. Pour in the lime juice mixture and toss until the noodles are coated.
- Drop the beans into a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 3 mins. Drain, refresh under cold water, and set aside.
- Add noodles, sauce, bean sprouts and peanuts to the pan (reserving some peanuts for topping at the end). Toss everything to combine.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with remaining peanuts and lime wedges on the side, with a sprinkle of chilli and a handful of extra beansprouts on the side if desired (this is the Thai way!). Squeeze over lime juice to taste before eating.
Calories 450 calories, CarbohydrateContent 78 grams, CholesterolContent 224 milligrams, FatContent 23 grams, FiberContent 201 grams, ProteinContent 40 grams, SaturatedFatContent 3 grams, ServingSize 400, SodiumContent 2038 milligrams, SugarContent 20 grams, TransFatContent 1 grams