BEST EASY BAKED COD RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE BAKED COD
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0S
Yield: 4 servings
|4 cod filets, about 1″ thick|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for baking dish|
|1 c. cherry tomatoes|
|1 lemon, sliced, plus more for garnish|
|2 garlic cloves, smashed but not peeled|
|2 sprigs thyme|
|2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, for garnish|
- Preheat the oven to 400° and pat cod filets with a paper towel until dry. Season all over with salt and pepper.
- Combine olive oil, cherry tomatoes, lemon slices, garlic, and thyme in a 9″-x-13″ baking dish. Toss to coat and spread into an even layer. Nestle cod pieces into baking dish.
- Bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes, depending on thickness of filets.
- Serve garnished with parsley, more lemon juice, and pan sauce.
Calories 320 calories
PERFECT TEN BAKED COD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Pam
Categories: Main Dish Cod
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|4 tablespoons butter, divided|
|½ sleeve buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®), crushed|
|1 pound thick-cut cod loin|
|½ medium lemon, juiced|
|¼ cup dry white wine|
|1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley|
|1 tablespoon chopped green onion|
|1 medium lemon, cut into wedges|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place 2 tablespoons butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave on high, about 30 seconds. Stir buttery round crackers into melted butter.
- Place remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a 7×11-inch baking dish. Melt in the preheated oven, 1 to 3 minutes. Remove dish from oven.
- Coat both sides of cod in melted butter in the baking dish.
- Bake cod in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; top with lemon juice, wine, and cracker mixture. Return to the oven and bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 10 more minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and green onion and serve with lemon wedges.
Calories 279.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.3 g, CholesterolContent 71.5 mg, FatContent 16.1 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 20.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.2 g, SodiumContent 282.3 mg, SugarContent 1.2 g