BLACK ANGUS BEEF BURGER – INTERNATIONALE RECETTE DU RESTAURANT …
Provided by: Fahad Bin Ahmed
Total time: 00:15
Prep time: 00:15
Cook time: 00:15
|Angus beef patty 200 g|
|sweet soft seeded bun 1|
|lettuce 10 g|
|tomato 20 g|
|cheddar cheese 90 g|
|gherkins 10 g|
|fries 150 g|
- Start by seasoning your Angus burger patty with salt, pepper, and herb oil.
- Once complete, leave the patty aside for maximum exposure. When you feel the patty is go to go, place the patty on the grill, and cook to your preferred taste. e.g. rare, medium rare, medium, medium well or well done!
- While the meat is cooking, take the bun, and cut this in half, horizontally. You can also start preparing any fresh vegetables such as lettuce, tomato, onions, gherkins, that you would like to have in the burger.
- When the Angus patty is cooked to a temperature of your liking, slide this into the bun, and top it with melted cheddar cheese and your previously prepared vegetables.
- Add your preferred condiments such as Ketchup, BBQ sauce or mayonnaise!
- And get ready to enjoy!
- Tip: This is best served with a side of Cajun potato fries.
BEST STEAK MARINADE IN EXISTENCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Kookie
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 1/3 cups
|⅓ cup soy sauce|
|½ cup olive oil|
|⅓ cup fresh lemon juice|
|¼ cup Worcestershire sauce|
|1 ½ tablespoons garlic powder|
|3 tablespoons dried basil|
|1 ½ tablespoons dried parsley flakes|
|1 teaspoon ground white pepper|
|¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce|
|1 teaspoon dried minced garlic|
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
Calories 145.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 5.6 g, FatContent 13.6 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 1.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.9 g, SodiumContent 688 mg, SugarContent 1.7 g
QUICK BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: inesgosner
Categories: Beef Stir-Fry
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips|
|1 ½ cups fresh broccoli florets|
|1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks|
|2 carrots, thinly sliced|
|1 green onion, chopped|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted|
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.
Calories 267.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.1 g, CholesterolContent 48.9 mg, FatContent 15.8 g, FiberContent 3 g, ProteinContent 22.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.9 g, SodiumContent 526.2 mg, SugarContent 3.4 g