PERFECT PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Eagle brand
Categories: Pumpkin Pie
Total time: 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Yield: 1 9-inch pie
|1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree|
|1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|2 large eggs|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|½ teaspoon ground ginger|
|½ teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Whisk pumpkin puree, condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt together in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until a knife inserted 1 inch from the crust comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Calories 379.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 30.5 g, CholesterolContent 64 mg, FatContent 14.3 g, FiberContent 3.3 g, ProteinContent 5.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.8 g, SodiumContent 352.1 mg, SugarContent 17.7 g
CALORIE FOIE GRAS RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Mark Hinds
Categories: Appetizer,First Course
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|2 slices grade A foie gras – approximately 3 ounces each|
|2 slices good country bread (French or Italian, cut into circles using a large biscuit cutter)|
|3 figs (cut in half)|
|⅓ cup cognac|
|1/2 tbsp honey|
|½ tbsp chives (minced)|
|½ tsp thyme (minced)|
|½ tsp salt|
|¼ tsp pepper|
- Use a large biscuit cutter to cut two circles from ½ inch thick slices of good country bread.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt and pepper.
- Cut the figs in half and lightly salt and pepper them.
- In a small bowl mix the figs, honey, thyme, and cognac together. Let the figs marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Use a hot knife to slice the foie gras into 3/4 to 1 inch thick slices
- Make small criss-cross cuts in each slice before seasoning them with salt and pepper.
- Sear the foie gras in a large cast-iron pan that has been preheated over high heat. The pan should be dry and extremely hot. The slices should be seared until they are golden brown, this usually takes 30 to 60 seconds per side.
- Once the slices have finished searing, set them on a paper towel, and lightly season them with salt and pepper.
- Quickly toast the bread in the pan, it only needs to be toasted for 30 to 45 seconds per side.
- Place the figs cut side down to carmelize in the pan. After a minute or two, add in the marinade for the figs and any fat that has rendered out and been removed. Cook until the figs have caramelized and the sauce starts to thicken.
- To plate the dish set the toasted bread in the middle of the plate, laying the slices of foie on top. Place the figs around the outside, drizzling the sauce from the pan over the figs.
- Top with a sprinkling of chives.
Calories 352 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 55 g, CholesterolContent 5 mg, FatContent 1 g, FiberContent 4 g, ProteinContent 8 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 913 mg, SugarContent 18 g