SIMPLE OVEN-BAKED SEA BASS RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 serving(s)
|1 lb sea bass (cleaned and scaled)|
|3 garlic cloves, minced or crushed|
|1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tablespoon italian seasoning or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves|
|2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 lemon wedges|
|1/3 cup white wine vinegar (optional) or 1/3 cup white wine (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 450F°.
- In a cup, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Rub fish with oil mixture.
- (Optional) Pour wine over fish.
- Bake fish, uncovered, for 15 minutes; then sprinkle with parsley or Italian seasoning and continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the thickest part of the fish flakes easily).
- Drizzle remaining pan juices over fish and garnish with lemon wedges.
Calories 294, FatContent 11.4, SaturatedFatContent 2.1, CholesterolContent 92.9, SodiumContent 1318.4, CarbohydrateContent 3.6, FiberContent 0.9, SugarContent 0.2, ProteinContent 42.4
GRILLED SEA BASS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Stephanie
Categories: BBQ & Grilled Seafood
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|¼ teaspoon garlic powder|
|¼ teaspoon onion powder|
|¼ teaspoon paprika|
|lemon pepper to taste|
|sea salt to taste|
|2 pounds sea bass|
|3 tablespoons butter|
|2 large cloves garlic, chopped|
|1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley|
|1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and sea salt. Sprinkle seasonings onto the fish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the garlic and parsley. Remove from heat when the butter has melted, and set aside.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Grill fish for 7 minutes, then turn and drizzle with butter. Continue cooking for 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Calories 231.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 0.8 g, CholesterolContent 77.9 mg, FatContent 12.2 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 28.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.9 g, SodiumContent 237 mg, SugarContent 0.1 g