BROWN-SUGAR BANANAS | MARTHA STEWART
Provided by: Lauryn Tyrell
Categories: Breakfast & Brunch Recipes
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: Makes 1 cup
|2 tablespoons honey|
|2 tablespoon brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons salted butter|
|2 just-ripe bananas, peeled and sliced 1/2″ thick|
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons water; set aside. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. When foam from butter subsides, add bananas in a single layer; cook, flipping once, until dark brown, 7 to 9 minutes total.
- Add reserved honey mixture; cook 45 seconds and serve immediately. Cooled bananas can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 1 day. Reheat over medium-low before serving.
BUBBLY BROWN-SUGAR BANANAS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Provided by: MyRecipes
Yield: 4 Servings
|4 large ripe but firm bananas (about 1 1/2 lb.), cut into thick slices|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|½ cup light brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|Vanilla ice cream, optional|
|Toasted sliced almonds, optional|
- In a large bowl, toss bananas with lemon juice. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in brown sugar. Cook, KITCHEN TIPS stirring, until sugar has dissolved, about 1 minute.
- Add bananas to skillet and cook, basting and gently turning often with a large spoon, until bananas become softened around edges, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle cinnamon on top. Serve bananas, slightly cooled, on their own or with vanilla ice cream and almonds, if desired.
Calories 325 calories, CarbohydrateContent 57 g, CholesterolContent 31 mg, FatContent 12 g, FiberContent 4 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 7 g, SodiumContent 3 mg
CARAMELIZED BANANAS | READY SET EAT
Provided by: ReadySetEat
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar|
|3 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 slightly firm bananas, peeled, halved and sliced lengthwise|
|Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping|
- Heat sugar, Parkay and cinnamon in medium skillet over medium-high heat; when bubbly, add bananas. Cook 1 minute on each side or until bananas are warm and glaze has thickened slightly, spooning glaze over bananas.
- Top each serving with Reddi-Wip. Serve immediately.
@id https//www.readyseteat.com/complete-nutrition-info, Calories 190 calories