FRIED PIZZA DOUGH BALLS (ITALIAN APPETIZER) – MARICRUZ AVALOS KITCHEN …
Provided by: Maricruz
Total time: 170 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|1 lb all-purpose flour (about 3 ⅓ cups)|
|2 ¼ tsp instant dry yeast|
|1 cup lukewarm water (read notes!)|
|2 tsp sugar|
|4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil|
|1 cup mozzarella cheese (diced or shredded)|
|salami or pepperoni small slices (about 20)|
|frying oil (peanut, canola, sunflower)|
|1 ¾ cup tomato sauce|
|1 tsp dry oregano|
|1 tsp dried basil|
|1 tsp dried parsley|
|1 garlic clove (minced)|
|1 tsp extra virgin olive oil|
|salt and pepper|
- Make the dough
- Make the tomato sauce
- Make the pizza dough balls
- Fry the pizza balls
Calories 143 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 20 g, ProteinContent 5 g, FatContent 5 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, TransFatContent 0.02 g, CholesterolContent 5 mg, SodiumContent 270 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 1 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 4 g, ServingSize 1 serving
AIR FRYER PIZZA DOUGH BALLS – RECIPE THIS
Provided by: RecipeThis.com
Categories: Main Course
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|Air Fryer Baking Mat|
|Leftover Pizza Dough|
|1 Tsp Mustard|
|1 Tsp Garlic Puree|
|100 g Grated Mozzarella|
|50 g Soft Cheese|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|2 Tsp Rosemary|
|Salt & Pepper|
|Harissa Sauce (optional)|
- Take your pizza dough out of the fridge and allow to go to room temperature so that it is easy to use. Add a little flour to the dough and knead it for a couple of minutes so that it goes soft and has that wonderful just made dough feeling. Put it to one side.
- Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl (apart from the dough and olive oiand mix well until you have a lovely Italian paste. This is the secret dough filling.
- Break your dough up into eight equal sized pieces. For each piece flatten it out like a pancake and put about 1/3 of a teaspoon over it and seal it up so that it becomes a secret compartment.
- Do this for all eight and then make them into pizza dough balls.
- Brush them with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place them in the Air Fryer for 10 minutes at 180c/360f followed by 5 minutes at 160c/320f.
Calories 153 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 2 g, ProteinContent 6 g, FatContent 14 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, CholesterolContent 34 mg, SodiumContent 212 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving