HOW TO COOK MILLET & BEST MILLET RECIPES YOU SHOULD TRY TODAY …
Provided by: Sravanthi
Categories: Main Course,Side Dish
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1 cup millet|
|1.25 cups water (exact quantity depends on the cooking method. Check millet water ration section.)|
|1 tbsp oil (optional but recommeded for fluffy millet)|
- Prep millet
- How to cook millet using Stovetop
- Cooking millet using Instant pot
- How to cook millet in a Stovetop Pressure Cooker
- Rice cooker millet
Calories 220 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 36 g, ProteinContent 6 g, FatContent 6 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, TransFatContent 0.01 g, SodiumContent 6 mg, FiberContent 4 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
MILLET TABOULEH – INSTANT POT RECIPES
Provided by: I Love my Instant Pot by Michelle Fagone
Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|1 1/2 cups chopped fresh parsley|
|1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves|
|1 cup red onion (peeled and diced)|
|1/4 cup Zucchini (small-diced )|
|1/2 cup peeled (seeded, and small-diced cucumber)|
|4 small Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)|
|1/4 cup olive oil (plus 2 tsps, divided)|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|1 tsp lemon zest|
|1 1/2 tsp sea salt (divided)|
|1/4 tsp ground black pepper|
|1 cup millet|
|2 cups vegetable broth|
- In a medium bowl, combine parsley, mint, onion, zucchini, cucumber, tomatoes, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, ucsa>1 tsp salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Drizzle 2 tsps olive oil in Instant Pot®. Add millet to Instant Pot® in an even layer. Add broth and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Lock lid.
- Press the Rice button (the Instant Pot® will determine the cooking time, about 10 minutes pressurized cooking time).
- When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Quick-release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Transfer millet to a serving bowl and set aside to cool. When cooled, add to refrigerated mixture and stir. Serve.