PATE CASSEROLE RECETTES RECIPE
|500 g minced beef|
|2 cloves of garlic|
|400 ml tomato sauce|
|2-3 tablespoons of olive oil|
|1 teaspoon of tomato concentrate (optional)|
|Red mild pepper|
- Mince the onion and cook it in a large sauce pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Set aside the onion and garlic (to avoid aver cooking).
- Add an extra tablespoon of olive oil, add the beef and cook at high heat.
- Once your meat is cooked, add the onion and garlic and cover with the tomato sauce (and add the tomato concentrate).
- Season with spices and herbs.
- Add salt (do not add pepper until the end of the cooking).
- Cook at low-medium heat for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Check your seasoning and add pepper.
- It’s ready!
RECETTE CANARD THAI RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: admin
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|3 tablespoons oil|
|4 cups Green Beans|
|75 grams Parmesan Cheese|
|32 grams Basil|
|12 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar|
|1 dash Pepper|
|1 dash Salt|
|2 cups Onion|
|1 cup Sliced Cucumber|
|4 tablespoons Crispy Fried Onion|
- Soak chopped onions in water: Place the chopped onions in a small bowl of water. This will help take the edge off the onions. Let sit while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Blanch the green beans: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil (2 Tbsp salt for 2 quarts of water). Add the green beans to the water and blanch only for about 2 minutes or so, until the beans are just barely cooked through, but still crisp.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil (2 Tbsp salt for 2 quarts of water). Add the green beans to the water and blanch only for about 2 minutes or so, until the beans are just barely cooked through, but still crisp. Fresh young beans should cook quickly. Older, tougher beans may take longer. While the beans are cooking, prepare a large bowl of ice water. When the beans are ready, use a slotted spoon to remove them from the boiling water to the ice water to stop the cooking. Drain the green beans and the red onions.
- Toss with red onion, balsamic, Parmesan: Place the green beans, red onion, and chopped basil in a large bowl. Sprinkle in the olive oil, toss to coat. Sprinkle in the balsamic and Parmesan cheese. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Chill until ready to serve. Overlap the cucumber and tomato on the side of each plate, sprinkle over the crispy fried onions.
Calories 1090 calories, CarbohydrateContent 800 grams, CholesterolContent 250 milligrams, FatContent 85 grams, FiberContent 64 grams, ProteinContent 42 grams, SaturatedFatContent 120 grams, SodiumContent 255 milligrams, SugarContent 5 grams, TransFatContent 100 grams
HOUMOUS À LA CITROUILLE AVEC MÉLASSE DE GRENADE ET GRAINES DE …
Provided by: Paul Kostandin
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1 can Garbanzo Beans, drained|
|3/4 cup Tahini|
|1/4 cup Water|
|2 tbsp Lemon Juice|
|1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin|
|1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 tsp Salt|
|1 tbsp Pomegranate Molasses|
|1 Pinch Paprika|
|1 tbsp Toasted Sunflower Seed Kernels|
|1 tsp Olive Oil|
- To Make the Pumpkin Hummus
- To Plate