COCOTTE MINUTE RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Nicolas Desjardins
Total time: 22 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|• 1 cup oat bran (cut oats)|
|• 2 cups of water|
|• 1 cup of sugar-free almond milk|
|• 1 chopped date|
|• 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries|
|• ½ cup blueberries|
|• ½ cup raspberries|
- 1. Put all the ingredients in the pressure cooker except the blueberries and raspberries .
- 2. Cook for 5 minutes at high pressure and allow the pressure to drop naturally .
- 3. Place in bowls and sprinkle with blueberries and raspberries.
Calories 250 calories
CLASSIC HASH BROWNS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Chef John
Categories: Hash Brown Potatoes
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
|2 russet potatoes, peeled|
|3 tablespoons clarified butter|
|salt and ground black pepper to taste|
|1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste|
|1 pinch paprika, or to taste|
- Shred potatoes into a large bowl filled with cold water. Stir until water is cloudy, drain, and cover potatoes again with fresh cold water. Stir again to dissolve excess starch. Drain potatoes well, pat dry with paper towels, and squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Heat clarified butter in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Sprinkle shredded potatoes into the hot butter and season with salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika.
- Cook potatoes until a brown crust forms on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Continue to cook and stir until potatoes are browned all over, about 5 more minutes.
Calories 334 calories, CarbohydrateContent 37.5 g, CholesterolContent 49.2 mg, FatContent 19.4 g, FiberContent 4.9 g, ProteinContent 4.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 12 g, SodiumContent 13.4 mg, SugarContent 1.7 g