MAISON GREC RECETTES RECIPE
|⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk|
|¼ cup white vinegar|
|½ teaspoon garlic powder|
“text”: “Whisk condensed milk, vinegar, and garlic powder together in a bowl until well combined. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.\n”
Calories 110.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 18.7 g, CholesterolContent 11.6 mg, FatContent 3 g, ProteinContent 2.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.9 g, SodiumContent 43.2 mg, SugarContent 18.6 g
COCOTTE MINUTE RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Nicolas Desjardins
Total time: 22 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|• 1 cup oat bran (cut oats)|
|• 2 cups of water|
|• 1 cup of sugar-free almond milk|
|• 1 chopped date|
|• 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries|
|• ½ cup blueberries|
|• ½ cup raspberries|
- 1. Put all the ingredients in the pressure cooker except the blueberries and raspberries .
- 2. Cook for 5 minutes at high pressure and allow the pressure to drop naturally .
- 3. Place in bowls and sprinkle with blueberries and raspberries.
Calories 250 calories
PATE COOKIE RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Martha Stewart
Yield: Makes about 110
|3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, plus more for baking sheets|
|2/3 cup sugar|
|2 large egg yolks|
|Pinch of salt|
|1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract|
|2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for work surface|
|1 large egg yolk, for brushing as needed|
|Sanding sugar, if desired|
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat; set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in the bowl of a food processor; process until creamy. Add egg yolks, salt, and vanilla; process for 30 seconds until combined. Add 1 cup flour and process until smooth. Add remaining cup of flour to processor; process to combine. Turn dough out onto work surface and form into flat square; wrap with plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator until chilled.
- Place a nonstick baking mat on work surface. Place half of the chilled dough on baking mat; top with a sheet of plastic wrap. Roll out dough between baking mat and plastic wrap until it is 1/8-inch-thick. Transfer to fridge to chill until firm, about 30 minutes. Repeat process with remaining dough.
- Using a 2-inch round fluted cookie cutter, cut out dough and transfer to prepared baking sheets. Transfer baking sheets to refrigerator until dough is chilled, about 20 minutes. Roll out scraps, and repeat. Repeat process with remaining dough. Transfer to refrigerator and chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together remaining egg yolk with 1 teaspoon water; brush tops of cookies with egg white mixture. Sprinkle with sanding sugar, if desired. Transfer to oven. Bake until cookies are pale golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.