BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPE
Provided by: Gina
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1 cup (5 oz) all purpose or white whole wheat flour*|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt (not regular, drained if theres any liquid)|
|handful baby spinach|
|2 ounces (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese|
|8 cherry tomatoes (sliced)|
|4 large eggs|
|2 strips cooked center cut bacon (chopped)|
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Place a silicone liner on a large baking sheet or spray with oil if using parchment.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well.
- Add the yogurt and mix with a fork or spatula until well combined, it will look like small crumbles.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough from the bowl, knead the dough a few times until dough is tacky, but not sticky, about 20 turns (it should not leave dough on your hand when you pull away).
- Divide into 4 equal balls about 3-3/8 oz each.
- Sprinkle a work surface and rolling pin with a little flour roll the dough out into thin ovals 7 to 8 inches in diameter and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with spinach, mozzarella and tomatoes, leaving the center open for the egg. Gently break an egg the center of each dough and finish with bacon.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the crust is golden and the egg is set. Season with salt and pepper.
ServingSize 1 pizza, Calories 271 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 27 g, ProteinContent 20.5 g, FatContent 9 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 g, CholesterolContent 198.5 mg, SodiumContent 568 mg, FiberContent 1.5 g, SugarContent 2.5 g
OMELET TORTILLA BREAKFAST WRAP – SKINNYTASTE
Provided by: Gina
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|2 slices center-cut bacon|
|2 large eggs (beaten)|
|¼ teaspoon kosher salt|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|½ cup chopped white mushroom|
|1 garlic clove (minced)|
|Handful of baby spinach (about 20 leaves, chopped)|
|1 8 or 9-inch low-carb whole wheat tortilla ((I used La Tortilla Factory))|
|Fresh salsa or hot sauce (for serving (optional))|
- Place bacon in a cold non-stick skillet the size of your tortilla. Cook over medium heat until brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Once cool, chop bacon into small pieces.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl add eggs, salt and pepper, to taste. Mix and set aside.
- Add mushrooms to skillet with bacon drippings and sauté 1 minute. Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds more.
- Spread garlic and mushrooms in an even layer then add beaten eggs to the pan. Swirl the pan to create a round omelet shape, similar to the size of your tortilla.
- Top with the spinach and chopped bacon then place the tortilla on top of the omelet and press gently with your hands, using the uncooked part of the egg as a sort-of glue. Allow to set for about 10 seconds.
- Run a flat spatula along the outside of the omelet, carefully releasing the edge to prepare for flipping. Quickly flip the omelet and cook, tortilla side down for about 1 minute more, or until tortilla is browned and beginning to crisp.
- Transfer to a plate and carefully roll up the tortilla. Place seam side down and cut in half. Serve with fresh salsa or hot sauce, if desired.
ServingSize 1 wrap, Calories 315 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 23 g, ProteinContent 28 g, FatContent 17 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.5 g, CholesterolContent 377 mg, SodiumContent 1037 mg, FiberContent 14.5 g, SugarContent 2 g
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA FILLETS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: France C
Categories: Tilapia Recipes
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley|
|2 teaspoons paprika|
|salt and ground black pepper to taste|
|4 tilapia fillets|
|1 drizzle olive oil|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk Parmesan cheese, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- Coat tilapia fillets with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese mixture. Arrange coated fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
Calories 209.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 1.3 g, CholesterolContent 54.2 mg, FatContent 9.3 g, FiberContent 0.5 g, ProteinContent 28.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.4 g, SodiumContent 280.1 mg, SugarContent 0.3 g