PB & J HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIES – SKINNYTASTE
Provided by: Gina
Total time: 30 minutes
|2 medium ripe bananas (mashed)|
|1 cup of uncooked quick oats*|
|2 tbsp chunk peanut butter (I like the texture)|
|4 teaspoons reduced sugar jelly|
|*Use gluten free oats such as Bob’s Red Mill quick oats to make them gluten free.|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray or use a Silpat.
- Combine the mashed bananas and peanut butter in a medium bowl.
- Add the oats and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place batter by tablespoons (little more than level) on the cookie sheet, making an indent with the back of the measuring spoon. Repeat until you have 16 cookies.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and top each with 1/4 teaspoon jelly.
ServingSize 2 cookies, Calories 91 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 15 g, ProteinContent 2.5 g, FatContent 3 g, SodiumContent 19 mg, FiberContent 2 g, SugarContent 5 g