SPINACH AND RICOTTA LASAGNA – CANNELLONI – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|300 g flour (for the lasagna)|
|3 medium eggs (for the lasagna)|
|500 g spinach (for the filling)|
|200 g ricotta (for the filling)|
|1 handfull pine pinions or pistachios (for the filling, optional)|
|Olive oil (for the filling)|
|300 g liquid cream (for the sauce)|
|100 g grated parmesan (for the sauce)|
|30 g grated parmesan|
- Make the pasta for lasagna.
- Mix the flour, eggs and 1/2 teaspoon salt until you get an homogeneous dough.
- Wrap it in clingfilm and set aside in your fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Make the filling.
- Wash and drain the spinachs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in your sauté pan. Add half of the spinachs, cook at high heat (7 on a scale from 1 to 9) for 2 minutes. Set aside in a bowl.
- Pour another tablespoon of olive oil in the pan and add the rest of the spinachs. Cook. Set aside in the bowl.
- Pour the ricotta in another bowl, add salt, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander. Mix gently.
- Drain the spinachs to remove the water, add them to the ricotta. Add pine pinions. Mix well. Set aside.
- Make the Alfredo sauce.
- Heat (medium heat) the 100 g parmesan and cream in a sauce pan, mix from time to time. Add pepper.
- Remove from the stove when the parmesan has completely melted.
- Proceed with the final step of the recipe.
- Spread the dough on your floured working plan and make 10 rectangles of 14 cm x 18 cm (with your pasta machine or rolling pin).
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- Boil a large volume of salted water. Put the pasta rectangles, one after the other, for 1 minute each time.
- Place the filling on each rectangle and roll.
- Place the lasagna-cannelloni in your dish. Pour the Alfredo sauce and spread the 30 g of parmesan.
- Cook for 25 minutes. At the end, set your oven on grill for 2 minutes to get a nice golden color.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent