PIZZA LASAGNA RECIPE – PILLSBURY.COM
|9 uncooked lasagna noodles|
|1 (15-oz.) can pizza sauce|
|1 (14 1/2-oz.) can diced tomatoes seasoned with green pepper and onion, undrained|
|1 (15-oz.) container ricotta cheese|
|1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning|
|8 oz. (2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2 (3 1/2-oz.) pkg. pepperoni slices|
|1 (4.5-oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained|
|1 (2 1/4-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained|
|1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper|
|2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese|
- Cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12×8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In medium saucepan, combine pizza sauce and tomatoes; cook until thoroughly heated.
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning; mix well.
- Spread 1/4 cup sauce mixture in bottom of sprayed baking dish. Arrange 3 cooked noodles over sauce in baking dish. Spoon and spread half of ricotta mixture over noodles; top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup sauce, 1/3 each of the pepperoni slices, mushrooms, olives and bell pepper. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining 3 noodles, sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, mushrooms, olives and bell pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until lasagna is bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Calories 430 , CarbohydrateContent 31 g, CholesterolContent 50 mg, FatContent 1/2 , FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 24 g, SaturatedFatContent 11 g, ServingSize 1/8 of Recipe, SodiumContent 1310 mg, SugarContent 7 g