PASTRAMI DELI WRAP | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW UK
Provided by: WEIGHTWATCHERS.COM
Total time: 0 minutes
Prep time: 0 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Yield: 1 servings
|1 tablespoons Reduced Fat Mayonnaise|
|1 teaspoons, level Wholegrain Mustard|
|1 individual WW White Wraps|
|2 leaf/leaves, small Lettuce finely shredded|
|0.25 small Onion(s) finely sliced|
|4 individual Cherry Tomatoes halved|
|3 small Pickled Gherkins, drained finely sliced|
|3 slice(s), medium Pastrami|
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard. Place the wrap on a large plate and spread with the flavoured mayonnaise.
- Scatter the lettuce, onion, tomato and gherkin over and top with the pastrami. Roll the wrap up tightly and cut in half.
Calories 250 kcal
BABY RED POTATO SALAD (LIGHT ON THE MAYO) – SKINNYTASTE
Provided by: Gina
Categories: Salad,Side Dish
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|4 cups baby red potatoes (cut in small pieces)|
|1/2 cup green bell pepper (finely diced)|
|1/4 cup red onion (finely diced)|
|3 scallions (diced)|
|1 1/2 tsps Dijon mustard|
|1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp red wine vinegar|
|1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise|
|salt and fresh pepper|
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until soft, approx 10 minutes. Drain.
- While the potatoes are boiling, combine red onion, green pepper, mustard, olive oil, vinegar and mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the potatoes are done, toss them into the bowl with dressing and add scallions and additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.
ServingSize 3 /4 cups, Calories 107.2 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 17.8 g, ProteinContent 2.2 g, FatContent 3.2 g, FiberContent 2.1 g
LIGHT BABA GANOUSH RECIPE – 1 POINT | LAALOOSH
Provided by: Wendy
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
|2 large eggplants|
|1 tbsp light mayonnaise|
|3 garlic cloves ((minced))|
|1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt|
|1 tbsp tahini paste|
|Juice from 1 lemon|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Pierce the eggplant all over with a fork or knife tip. Line a rimed baking sheet with parchment paper, and mist with cooking spray or olive oil. Place on baking sheet and roast the eggplants whole for about 20-25 minutes.
- Cut in half and place in a sieve over the sink or a bowl for about 5 minutes to drain any extra liquid. Scoop the contents into a food processor or blender, and dispose of the skin.. Pulse a few times until it has a thick, chunky consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse a few times until just combined. Season with additional salt and pepper as needed.
Calories 80 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 13.9 g, ProteinContent 2.9 g, FatContent 2.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.3 g, CholesterolContent 1 mg, SodiumContent 32 mg, FiberContent 6.9 g, SugarContent 7.4 g, ServingSize 1 serving