ARABIC 7 SEVEN SPICE (BOKHARAT) RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 200 serving(s)
|2 tablespoons ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons paprika|
|2 tablespoons ground cumin|
|1 tablespoon ground coriander|
|1 tablespoon ground cloves|
|1 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom|
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Store in an airtight container or in freezer.
- You can also roast and grind these spices yourself first before mixing.
- Here in Cairo it is a VERY popular spice so we are able to buy freshley gorund all the time from spice souk.
- *** A great idea would be to make, wrap in a beautiful bottle or glass, decorate and give as a gift. Not everyone is aware of this spice, its great in many dishes, and gives a nice exotic flavor***.
Calories 0.9, FatContent 0, SaturatedFatContent 0, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 0.2, CarbohydrateContent 0.2, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 0, ProteinContent 0