RECETTE POISSONS EN SAUCE RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Gemma
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|1 Whole fish – about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds (or fish filets or 2 small fish)|
|2 Lime – reserve the juice of 1 lime|
|1 Large white onion – sliced (reserve 1/4 or the onion for the sauce)|
|2 Scallions – roughly chopped|
|3 Garlic cloves – minced|
|2 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme|
|2 Whole cloves|
|1 teaspoon of salt (sea salt or fleur de del)|
|2 teaspoons of fish bouillon (optional if not using, increase the amount of salt)|
|1/2 Tablespoon chopped parsley|
|1/4 Teaspoon hot pepper – (habanero)|
|1/2 Teaspoon black pepper|
|1/2 cup of sweet red pepper|
|1/2 cup Shallots – sliced|
|1 – 2 Tablespoon olive oil|
- Remove any additional scales from fish. Clean fish with lime. Gently rinse with cold water, pat dry and put aside in a shallow container. Score fish diagonally 2 – 3 times on both sides if using a whole fish, once for a smaller fish and no scoring for fillets. In a blender or food processor, add all spices with the exception of the shallots and sweet pepper. Add lemon juice. Blend until it forms a paste. Pour marinade over fish, rub paste all over by making sure that fish is well coated. Cover and place in the refrigerator for up to 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove fish from refrigerator and let at room temperature. Heat oil on low setting in a large heavy pan big enough to hold whole fish. Cut fish in half if necessary.
- Remove fish from marinate and slowly add to pan. Increase heat slightly and let cook 5 – 7 minutes per sides depending on thickness. Transfer fish to a plate.
- In same pan, add additional oil if necessary, add marinade and let cook down for about 7 to 10 minutes on low heat. Add onion, shallots and sweet pepper. Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of hot water depending on the amount of sauce you want. Season with salt and pepper and a few drops of lime of lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Once sauce starts to thickens, return fish to pan and let cook for an additional 5 minutes. Serve fish immediately with a side or of root vegetables or rice or both.
Calories 302 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 29 g, CholesterolContent 1 mg, FatContent 22 g, FiberContent 6 g, ProteinContent 4 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, SodiumContent 1180 mg, SugarContent 10 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 17 g
MACHINE POUR FAIRE DES PATES RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 32 minutes
|90 gr butter (cubed)|
|150 ml milk|
|30 gr sugar|
|100 gr flour|
|3 egg whites (whipped)|
|1 pinch salt|
- Start by heating on a low heat the milk with sugar, a pinch of salt and the cubbed butter.
- Put the flour in a bowl (or in the bowl of your food processor). Pour the milk-salt-sugar-butter hot mixture and combine until smooth.
- Whip egg whites and gently add this to the preparation.
- Then cook in your waffle maker previously lightly greased with paper towel covered with oil, a few minutes on each side.
CRETONS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Nans
Categories: Ground Pork
Total time: 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
|1 pound ground pork|
|1 cup milk|
|1 onion, chopped|
|salt and pepper, to taste|
|1 pinch ground cloves|
|1 pinch ground allspice|
|¼ cup dry bread crumbs|
- Place the ground pork, milk, onion and garlic into a large saucepan. Season with salt, pepper, cloves and allspice. Cook over medium heat for about 1 hour, then stir in the bread crumbs. Cook for 10 more minutes. Adjust seasonings to taste. Transfer to a small container and keep refrigerated.
Calories 100.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 3.5 g, CholesterolContent 26.2 mg, FatContent 6 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 7.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.3 g, SodiumContent 44.5 mg, SugarContent 1.5 g