PRETZEL BREADS – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: P
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 16 pces
|500 g flour (50 g more depending on the consistency of your mixture)|
|20 cl milk|
|10 cl water|
|30 g soft butter|
|10 g salt|
|10 g dehydrated yeast or 20 g fresh one|
|75 g baking soda|
- Warm up a little the milk and add the yeast. Mix until the yeast is full dissolute.
- Add the water.
- In your food processor, pour the flour, the 10 grams of salt, the butter and the milk+yeast+water.
- Knead at least 5 minutes until your dough won’t stick to the bowl anymore.
- Cover with a clean sheet and place the bowl in a warm environment for almost 2 hours. Your dough should grow significantly.
- Degas the dough and split it in 16 pieces.
- Follow the pics above to shape your breads.
- Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime preheat your oven at 220 degrees.
- Boil 2 liters of water with the baking soda in a large pan (add the baking soda to the cold water otherwise it will overflow!). Put the breads, one after the other in the water. They will come up to the surface almost immediatly. Let them 15 seconds on one side, turn them upside down and take them out of the water after another 15 seconds.
- Place them on a baking paper or a silicon mat (I put 8 pieces per mat).
- Make slight cuts on your breads and spread coarse salt if you wish.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the breads from the oven and place them on a grid to cool down.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent