FOIE GRAS RAVIOLI WITH CARROT SOUP – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Notice: Undefined variable: prep_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 756
Cook time: 1 hours 15 minutes
|7 or 8 carrots|
|1 big onion|
|20 cl coconut milk|
|15 g butter|
|1 tablespoon of olive oil|
|1 teaspoon of curry|
|1 teaspoon of ground coriander|
|1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger|
|1 chicken stock cube|
|1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt|
|300 g flour|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 pinch of salt|
|2 chicken stock cubes|
|3 slices of fresh duck liver|
- Place the flour in your food processor bowl. Add the eggs, salt and olive oil in the center.
- Knead at speed 2 on a scale from 1 to 6 until you get an homogeneous dough.
- Make a ball, warp it with cling film and set it aside in your fridge for 30 minutes.
- Peel the onion and carrots. Cut them in pieces.
- If you have a Thermomix, go to bullet point 11.
- Pour the olive oil in a sauce pan, add the butter, the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, curry, ground coriander, ground ginger, coconut milk, 30 cl of water and boil. When it starts boiling, add the chicken stock cube and coarse salt.
- Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- At the end of the cooking, mix with a hand blender.
- Go to bullet point 14.
- Place the onion, olive oil and butter into your Thermomix bowl and set 4 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 2.
- Add the carrots, curry, ground coriander, ground ginger, coconut milk, the chicken stock cube, coarse salt and 30 cl of water. Set 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
- Mix 1 minute speed 10.
- If you wish, add water to adjust the constistency.
- Season with salt, pepper and spices. Set aside.
- Cut your dough in 4 pieces and spread them with a rolling mill, make very thin layers.
- Make 36 discs with your cutter (in order to make 18 ravioli).
- Spread salt, pepper, ground coriander and ground ginger on your foie gras slices. Cut 18 pieces and place them on the pasta discs.
- Spread egg white on the border of the 18 discs covered with foie gras, then place one of the remaining discs on each of them. Make sure to seal without leaving air inside the ravioli.
- Boil a large volume of water with 2 chicken stocks cubes, add a teaspoon of coarse salt.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes the ravioli in the broth (4 or 5 ravioli at a time, not more).
- In the meantime, heat the soup.
- Pour soup in your serving plate, place the ravioli and serve.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent