ALSATIAN POTATO SALAD – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Notice: Undefined variable: prep_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 756
Cook time: 45 minutes
|20 medium size potatoes (I usually buy Charlotte or Amandine)|
|3 fresh onions|
|1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard|
|150 ml honey vinegar|
|200 ml sunflower oil|
|1/2 beef broth|
|10 cl liquid cream|
- Cook your potatoes with their skin in a large pan of salted boiling water. Check if it’s cooked with a sharp knife.
- When you potatoes are cooked, wait a few minutes so they cool down a bit, peel them and cut them in 5-6 mm thick slices.
- Place them into your salad bowl.
- Add the minced onions and parsley.
- Prepare your vinegar sauce : mix the mustard, vinegar and oil.
- Pour half of your vinegar sauce on the potatoes.
- Melt the beef broth in 1/2 l of boiling water.
- Pour half of the warm broth on your salad.
- Mix gently and add the cream.
- Taste it and finalize your dressing (salt, pepper, vinegar sauce or beef broth depending on how you like it).
- It’s ready !
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent
FRENCH CLASSIC POTATO GRATIN – MY PARISIAN KITCHEN
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Categories: Side dish
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 90 minutes
|1 kg potato (yellow-fleshed : Charlotte or Belle de Fontenay, thinely sliced)|
|750 ml whole milk|
|200 gr heavy cream|
|150 gr cheese (gruyère or emmental 150 gr or more according to your taste, grated)|
|50 gr butter|
|1 clove garlic|
|salt and freshly ground pepper|
- Pe-heat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Wash, peel and thinely slice the potatoes.
- Optionnal: peel the garlic clove, cut a small part of it and rub the dish with the cut side.
- With a knob of butter, carefully grease the pan, without missing any spots. Now you can fill in the pan.
- Put half of the potatoes, then cover with 1/3 of the grated cheese. Sprinkle salt.
- Add the remaining potatoes. Pack a bit with your hands. Once more sprinkle salt.
- In a bowl, pour heavy cream and milk. Stir. Sprinkle nutmeg, salt and pepper. Stir.
- Pour over the potatoes and cover with the remaining cheese. It should almost cover the potatoes.
- Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 1 to 1 hour 30 minutes. Bake until potatoes are fork tender.
POMMES DE TERRE CONFITES | RICARDO
Provided by: Ricardocuisine
Total time: 1 hours 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 15 minutes
Yield: 12 portion(s)
|1 kg (2 lb) de pommes de terre rattes ou grelots entières|
|60 ml (¼ tasse) d’huile d’olive|
|3 gousses d’ail, pelées et coupées en deux|
|2 branches de romarin frais|
|2 branches de thym frais|
|Fleur de sel et poivre|
- Pommes de terre confites
Calories 105 calories
RECETTE POULET AU CURRY THAI RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Jamie Oliver
Total time: 1 hours 30 minutes
|1 x 1.6 kg whole chicken the best quality you can afford|
|1 butternut squash (1.2kg)|
|1 bunch of fresh coriander (30g)|
|100 g Thai red curry paste|
|1 x 400 ml tin of light coconut milk|
- Sit the chicken in a large, deep pan.
- Carefully halve the squash lengthways, then cut into 3cm chunks, discarding the seeds.
- Slice the coriander stalks, add to the pan with the squash, curry paste and coconut milk, then pour in 1 litre of water. Cover and simmer on a medium heat for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Use tongs to remove the chicken to a platter. Spoon any fat from the surface of the soup over the chicken, then sprinkle with half the coriander leaves.
- Serve with 2 forks for divvying up the meat at the table. Use a potato masher to crush some of the squash, giving your soup a thicker texture.
- Taste, season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper, then divide between six bowls and sprinkle with the remaining coriander.
- Shred and add chicken, as you dig in.
Calories 354 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20.5 g carbohydrate, FatContent 16.1 g fat, FiberContent 4.8 g fibre, ProteinContent 32.8 g protein, SaturatedFatContent 5.8 g saturated fat, SodiumContent 0.9 g salt, SugarContent 11.8 g sugar