DOUBLETREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE OFFICIAL RECIPE | HILTON
Provided by: DoubleTree by Hilton
Total time: 27 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 22 minutes
|½ pound butter, softened (2 sticks)|
|¾ cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar|
|¾ cup packed light brown sugar|
|2 large eggs|
|1 ¼ teaspoons vanilla extract|
|¼ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|2 ¼ cups flour|
|1/2 cup rolled oats|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 3/4 cups chopped walnuts|
|2 2/3 cups Nestle Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chips|
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice, blending with mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy, scraping down bowl.
- With mixer on low speed, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, blending for about 45 seconds. Don’t overmix.
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Portion dough with a scoop (about 3 tablespoons) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for about 1 hour.
FRENCH CANADIAN TOURTIÈRE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Rayna Jordan
Categories: Ground Pork
Total time: 2 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: 1 9-inch pie
|1 pound lean ground pork|
|½ pound lean ground beef|
|1 onion, diced|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|½ cup water|
|1 ½ teaspoons salt|
|½ teaspoon dried thyme, crushed|
|¼ teaspoon ground sage|
|¼ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|⅛ teaspoon ground cloves|
|1 (14.1 ounce) package double-crust pie pastry, thawed|
- Combine pork, beef, onion, garlic, water, salt, thyme, sage, black pepper, and cloves in a saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until mixture boils. Reduce heat to low and simmer until meat is cooked, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spoon meat mixture into pie crust. Cover with top crust and pinch edges to seal. Cut slits in top crust so steam can escape. Cover edges of pie with strips of aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; remove foil and return to the oven. Bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
Calories 404.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 22.1 g, CholesterolContent 55.3 mg, FatContent 26.6 g, FiberContent 1.9 g, ProteinContent 18.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.1 g, SodiumContent 748.9 mg, SugarContent 0.7 g
BANANA CRUMB MUFFINS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Lisa Kreft
Categories: Banana Muffins
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 muffins
|1 ½ cups all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|3 bananas, mashed|
|¾ cup white sugar|
|⅓ cup butter, melted|
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|⅓ cup packed brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 tablespoon butter|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease or line 10 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Prepare muffins: Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat bananas, white sugar, melted butter, and egg together in a separate bowl; stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until combined. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Prepare crumb topping: Mix brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Use a fork to mix in 1 tablespoon butter until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
Calories 263.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 46 g, CholesterolContent 37.9 mg, FatContent 8.1 g, FiberContent 1.5 g, ProteinContent 3.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.8 g, SodiumContent 352.5 mg, SugarContent 26.5 g