RECETTE AVEC UNE PATE SABLÃ©E RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Jamie Oliver
Total time: 1 hours
|2 ripe avocados|
|extra virgin olive oil|
|400g self-raising flour plus extra for dusting|
|6 large free-range eggs|
|300 g frozen peas|
|90 g Cheddar cheese|
|½ a bunch of basil (15g)|
|100 g bag of mixed salad|
“text”: “Halve, destone and peel the avocados. Weigh the flesh – you want 200g to get your ratios right (if you don’t have enough, simply top up to 200g with extra virgin olive oil). In a large bowl, smash up the avo, then gradually rub in the flour, a pinch of sea salt and 4 tablespoons of cold water until you have a dough. Knead until smooth, then wrap and rest for 15 minutes. For the filling, crack the eggs into a blender, then add the frozen peas and most of the Cheddar. Rip in the top leafy half of the basil, add a pinch of salt and black pepper, and blitz until smooth.\r\n\r\nPreheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Roll out the avocado pastry on a flour-dusted surface to just under ½cm thick. Loosely roll it up around the rolling pin, then unroll it over an oiled 25cm x 35cm baking tray, ease it into the sides and prick the base. Roughly tear off any big bits of overhang, then bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Evenly pour in the filling and bake for another 15 minutes, or until set, then finely grate over the remaining cheese. Dress the salad leaves with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice, season, then sprinkle over the quiche to serve.”
Calories 764 calories, CarbohydrateContent 55.9 g carbohydrate, FatContent 52.6 g fat, FiberContent 4.9 g fibre, ProteinContent 21 g protein, SaturatedFatContent 11.3 g saturated fat, SodiumContent 1.1 g salt, SugarContent 2.4 g sugar
CHOCOLATE ORANGE SHORTBREAD | CHOCOLATE RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER …
Provided by: Jamie Oliver
Total time: 30 minutes
|150 g unsalted butter at room temperature|
|200 g plain flour|
|50 g golden caster sugar plus extra to sprinkle|
|50 g quality dark chocolate (70%)|
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF/gas 5.
- Grease a 20cm square baking tin and line with greaseproof paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, flour, sugar and the finely grated zest of half the orange by rubbing the mixture between your thumbs and fingertips.
- Squash and pat into dough – don’t knead it – then push into the lined tin in a 1cm-thick layer. Prick all over with a fork, then bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Remove, sprinkle over a little extra sugar while it’s still warm, then leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, then remove.
- Cut the shortbread into 12 finger portions, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Drizzle with the chocolate, then finely grate over the remaining orange zest. Cut up the orange, and serve on the side!
Calories 188 calories, FatContent 11.6 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 7.3 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 1.9 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 20 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 7.3 g sugar, SodiumContent 0 g salt, FiberContent 0.6 g fibre