RÃ©GIME BANANE RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Karen Resciniti
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
|1 ½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour|
|1 cup rolled oats|
|½ cup white sugar|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|¾ cup milk|
|⅓ cup vegetable oil|
|½ teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 cup mashed bananas|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat egg lightly in a large bowl. Whisk in milk, oil, and vanilla. Stir in mashed bananas. Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 18 to 20 minutes.
Calories 199.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 30.1 g, CholesterolContent 16.7 mg, FatContent 7.5 g, FiberContent 1.6 g, ProteinContent 3.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.2 g, SodiumContent 296 mg, SugarContent 11.5 g
SPICY BEEF SALAD RECIPE | GORDON RAMSAY RECIPES
Provided by: Gordon Ramsay
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 010 minutes
|Beef sirloin steaks|
|Baby gem lettuces|
|Palm sugar or palm sugar paste|
COGNAC ILE DE RÃ© RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Gordon Ramsay Restaurants
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
CHOCO POPS RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Miss Amy
Total time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 18 cake pops
|1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix (such as Betty Crocker®)|
|1 cup water|
|3 large eggs|
|½ cup vegetable oil|
|1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting|
|18 lollipop sticks|
|1 (14 ounce) bag chocolate candy melts|
|1 (.75 ounce) tube decorating icing|
|1 tablespoon multicolored candy sprinkles, or as needed|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes more. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 28 to 33 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely, at least 1 hour.
- Crumble cooled cake into a large bowl. Stir frosting into the crumbled cake until mixture is sticky and starts to come together but is not too smooth. Refrigerate until chilled, for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll cake mixture into eighteen 1 1/2-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Place about 1/4 cup candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, about 20 seconds.
- Push a lollipop stick halfway into each ball of cake mixture. Gently dip balls into the melted chocolate to coat, then place upright in a block of styrofoam. Decorate with candy sprinkles while chocolate coating is wet. Repeat to make remaining cake pops, melting more candy melts as needed.
Calories 372 calories, CarbohydrateContent 44.8 g, CholesterolContent 31.5 mg, FatContent 22.7 g, FiberContent 1.1 g, ProteinContent 4.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.8 g, SodiumContent 215.9 mg
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Provided by: Nicole McLaughlin
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 8 (serving size: about 2 cups)
|¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil|
|3 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|1 tablespoon white wine vinegar|
|1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)|
|1 ½ teaspoons granulated sugar|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|¾ teaspoon black pepper|
|½ teaspoon Italian seasoning|
|1 garlic clove, smashed|
|1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)|
|2 (5-oz.) pkg. American salad mix|
|¾ cup pitted black olives|
|¾ cup pickled pepperoncini|
|½ cup thinly sliced red onion|
|2 plum tomatoes, sliced|
|1 (4.5-oz.) pkg. large seasoned croutons|
- Combine oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic, and Parmesan in a food processor, and process until thoroughly combined.
- Combine salad mix, olives, pepperoncini, onion, tomatoes, and croutons in a large bowl. Drizzle salad with dressing; toss to coat. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.