BEEF WELLINGTON RECIPE | GORDON RAMSAY RECIPES
Provided by: Gordon Ramsay
Total time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 100 minutes
Cook time: 01 hours 30 minutes
|Red wine vinegar|
|Bottle red wine|
CHEF JOHN’S PATE DE CAMPAGNE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Chef John
Total time: 13 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 45 minutes
Yield: 1 9×5-inch loaf pan
|1 teaspoon ground cloves|
|1 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1 teaspoon ground ginger|
|1 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1 ¼ pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|6 ounces duck leg meat|
|4 ounces fatty bacon, chopped|
|4 ounces chicken livers, roughly chopped|
|1 small yellow onion, diced|
|1 shallot, thinly sliced|
|⅓ cup chopped Italian parsley|
|¼ cup cognac|
|5 teaspoons kosher salt|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|⅛ teaspoon pink curing salt (such as Instacure™ #1)|
|½ cup heavy whipping cream|
|⅓ cup dry bread crumbs|
|½ cup dried cherries|
|½ cup shelled whole pistachios|
|8 strips bacon, or as needed|
- Combine cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl to make spice mixture.
- Place pork shoulder, duck meat, chopped bacon, chicken livers, onion, shallot, parsley, cognac, salt, garlic, pepper, 3/4 teaspoon spice mixture, and pink curing salt in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly until evenly distributed. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Whisk cream, bread crumbs, and eggs together in a bowl.
- Transfer pork mixture to a rimmed baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment. Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes to facilitate grinding the meat.
- Grind pork mixture into a bowl using the meat-grinder attachment of a stand mixer. Add dried cherries and pistachios. Add the cream mixture; fold gently until just combined.
- Arrange bacon strips crosswise in a 9×5-inch loaf pan, letting ends hang over the edges of the pan. Trim some strips to fit the ends of the pan.
- Fill pan to the top with the ground pork mixture; smooth the top. Cover surface with strips of bacon. Fold side bacon piece edges over the top. Cover with a piece of parchment cut to fit the top of the pan; wrap tightly with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer pan to a deep pot or Dutch oven. Pour in hot tap water to reach 1/2 to 2/3 of the way up the side of the pan. Cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 155 degrees F (68 degrees C), 1 3/4 to 2 hours.
- Transfer pan to a paper-towel lined surface to absorb any moisture. If mixture has risen above the top edge of the pan, press it down with a heavy pan. Remove the aluminum foil, leaving the parchment paper on top. Transfer pan to a paper-towel-lined baking dish. Cut a piece of cardboard to be slightly smaller than the top of the pan. Wrap with aluminum foil and place on the parchment paper. Press down with weights like canned food.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours to chill and compress the pate.
- To unmold the pate, pour very hot water into a large bowl. Dip mold into hot water for 1 to 2 seconds. Turn out onto a paper-towel-lined dish; chill again before slicing.
Calories 249.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 10.6 g, CholesterolContent 113.5 mg, FatContent 14.7 g, FiberContent 1.6 g, ProteinContent 15 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.6 g, SodiumContent 1120.6 mg, SugarContent 4 g
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO | RICARDO
Provided by: Ricardocuisine
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3-4 serving
|3/4 lb (340 g) fettuccine|
|1/4 cup (55 g) butter|
|3/4 cup (180 ml) 35% cream|
|1 cup (70 g) Parmesan cheese, freshly grated|
|Chopped parsley, for serving|
- Fettuccine Alfredo
Calories 715 calories