BEST S’MORES SUSHI RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE S’MORES SUSHI
Check out this easy recipe for the most adorable s’mores sushi from Delish.com! laurier aromatique recettes.
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Total time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 0S
|1/4 c. butter|
|10 oz. mini marshmallows|
|5 c. Rice Krispies cereal|
|2 c. marshmallow Fluff|
|1 c. crushed graham crackers|
|1 c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted, plus more for serving|
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and grease with cooking spray. In a pot over low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until melty. Turn off heat and immediately stir in cereal. Stir until completely coated.
- Press mixture onto prepared pan and pat into a thin even rectangle. Spread fluff in a single layer and sprinkle with graham crackers, pressing in to make sure they stick. Pour melted chocolate over graham crackers and use a spatula to smooth into an even layer.
- Slice sushi in half lengthwise, then roll up halves, starting from the long side.
- Refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- Slice into sushi rolls and serve with melted chocolate.