FRENCH MARTINI RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|2 ounces vodka|
|1 ounce pineapple juice|
|1/4 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor|
- Mix all ingreidents in shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain and pour into a Martini glass.
Calories 153.8, FatContent 0, SaturatedFatContent 0, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 1.2, CarbohydrateContent 3.7, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 2.9, ProteinContent 0.1
FRENCH BAGUETTES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Judy Taubert
Categories: Bread Machine
Total time: 1 hours 35 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 baguettes
|2 ½ cups bread flour|
|1 cup water|
|1 tablespoon white sugar|
|1 ½ teaspoons bread machine yeast|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 egg yolk|
|1 tablespoon water|
- Place flour, 1 cup water, sugar, yeast, and salt into a bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer. Select Dough cycle; press Start.
- While the cycle is running, grease a bowl and cookie sheet with cooking spray; set them aside.
- When the cycle is complete, place dough in the greased bowl, turning to coat all sides. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes. Dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.
- Punch down dough and transfer to a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 16-x12-inch rectangle. Cut dough in half, creating two 8-x12-inch rectangles. Roll up each half of dough tightly, beginning at a long side, pounding out any air bubbles as you go. Roll gently back and forth to taper ends. Place 3 inches apart on the greased cookie sheet.
- Make deep diagonal slashes across loaves every 2 inches or one lengthwise slash on each loaf. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix egg yolk with 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl; brush over tops of loaves.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Calories 112.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 22 g, CholesterolContent 17.1 mg, FatContent 0.9 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 3.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.2 g, SodiumContent 195.9 mg, SugarContent 1.1 g